Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Slowing Down

I wrote a little bit about our vacation in my last *Navalgazing* update.  I am so glad we were able to get away and to see the family.  Still, it is nice to be back home and get back into the routine here.  It's been a very busy summer and though I've certainly enjoyed it, it will be nice to have some predicatbility to the days again. 

Yesterday morning, I pulled out my little notebook and wrote down my "To Dos" for the day.  Not everything got crossed off, but I did accomplish a good bit.  Today's list will likely be shorter, but with some bigger projects (it's finally time to get all my school papers sorted and packed away).  

Some photos from yesterday:

Saying hello to the little birds that hang out in our front yard.

Hanging laundry on the clothesline.

Finishing up Sprout's first mama-mades.

Doting on the recovering patient.
Hopefully I'll get into a routine of blogging more regularly too.  At the beginning of the summer I thought I'd have time to update most days, but our schedule hasn't really allowed for that.  Now that things are slowing down, maybe it will.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww those mama-mades are adorable!!! So sweet and tiny :)

    ReplyDelete